About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter is coming! :]

I love winter. It's like my second favorite season. Also my birthday is during the winter season. (: Think about all the holidays you have during the winter season, like Christmas, New Years, and Valentine’s day. It's truly amazing to have that feeling of excitement because Christmas and New Years is coming! Some disadvantages of the winter season is that you have ice, snow, and coldness. Of course I love the snow too, but many people don't. I dislike the ice though, I always feel like I am going to fall down or my mom is going to get into a wreak. Snow days are amazing though and like school delays. We only get 3 snow days this year for our school so if we have to go over that we have to make it up when we are really suppose to be on summer break. Have you ever built a really good snowman? When I was little my sister and I would always go make snow men and snow angels. Also, sledding is so much fun! You find a really big hill and zoom down the hill as fast as you can. (: So do you like or hate the winter season? Tell me some of you advantages and disadvantages. I would love to hear them! Thanks. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment