About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poem of the Week #11

Lunch Period of One

Author : Unknown



I sit alone

At the end of the table

I used to try to smile as they went by

To look like a cool guy

But they take one look

At the glasses

The clothes

They keep walking


They sit down in their fancy little cliques

They're five or six


They laugh, they smile

They befriend


Ignoring the guy at the end

Who's having a lunch of one

I got this from here.

2 Comments:

Taylor said...

Wow that poem is really sad. It kinda makes you wonder what you actually look like to the people who see you every day and dont really know you.

- Andrea* said...

Yeah, that's why I am nice to people and give them a chance. I'm usually always friends with the people that people see as "different" and “weird” because I see the good in people. I think they are the most amazing people and I don't care what anyone thinks of me or them!

Post a Comment