About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow Days

Snow days are so nice. I always want one at the end of the week. I like them because you don't have to get up to go to school. They are always a fun day also. I always ride my quad on the road because there is not to many cars on them because the roads are slick. It makes it fun too be on the roads because you can slide around on the roads. I also like just going to friends house and messing around. Sometimes we all get together and play a game of pole. That's always fun to do on a cold snow day. Some people don't like them them because they have to make the days up when it is warm out. But I like when we have them because they always seem to be the days I want to have off for a little break. Well that's what I do on my snow days what do you do on yours? Let me know you may give me some fun ideas to do on my snow days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment