About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cool New Things

There are two cool things that my teacher has introduced to me. One of them is called Wordle. I think it is pretty interesting because you can put a lot of words together and the wordle program will put them into a word collage. Here is an example that I made:


Wordle: Teen Life

Click here to try it for yourself.

___________________________________________________________


The second thing that my teacher introduced to me is Ta-da Lists. What I like about this site is that it allows you to make checklists. You can also share your checklists with people.

Click here to view my checklist as an example.

If you would like to create one, click here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment