About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ugly Day Blues

I'm sure we all have had our fair share of bad days. I like to call them ugly days because on my bad days, I get mean. Today was my birthday, as many of you may know, and it was just completely horrible. There are too many assignments I have to get done and my parents just haven't seemed to care much. They keep saying I can do it later when I have two more projects to get done, homework, a quiz to study for, and three essay questions to do so I can get a good grade on one of my tests. I also have a lot of out of school things that I have to get ready for and plan while trying to work on this blog. I try to make sure everything is kept up on it. How do you deal with bad days? When everyone seems to be getting on your nerves? How about when you have so much to do in so little time? I wish I had some good advice right now because I'm completely stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment