About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrea!

Sixteen candles.
Today is Andrea's birthday! (: She turns 16! This whole year of being 16 is exciting! Driver lisences, can get a job, & many other activites! She is my best friend, she was my first friend at my school in 4th grade. She was the only one to came up to me and showed me that she actually had some interst in being my friend. We have been friends for over 7 years of course, we have had our ups and downs, but we always got through it! She is always here for me when I need a talk and I thank her so much for that. So happy birthday to my bestest friend! (:

3 Comments:

A J said...

happy brithday:)!

Taylor Carroll said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

- Andrea* said...

Thank you everyone!

Post a Comment