About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Santa...







If I could write Santa a letter, it'd go something like this :






Dear Santa,
   
     I've been very good this year. Well...I've been better than I have any other year. This year for Christmas, my wish list is pretty simple. If you could Mr. Santa Claus, please let me have the things on my list for Christmas this year:

  • Please give my mother and father the presents that they want most. They sure deserve it.
  • Give my brother a brand new truck. That way he won't have to worry about fixing it up.
  • Give my sisters money so they can afford their bills. They are working hard.
  • Give all of my nieces and nephews a lot of toys and friends to share them with.
  • Somehow, please give my best friend the most amazing Christmas she has ever had. Let her and her family come close together and spend every minute of it together.
  • Make something and/or someone put a smile on those faces that are frowning.
  • Let all broken hearts be mended.
  • Don't give me any gifts and just give those less fortunate money for presents, food, warmth, and a roof over their heads.

I know you are busy, but if you come across mine in time...please let these be my presents for Christmas.


Sincerely,
Andrea :)

If you could write a letter to Santa, what would you write? I actually got the idea to write Santa a letter from someone else. If you would like to see their (the person I got the idea from) letter to Santa, then click here. It's pretty neat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment