About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is it? #4

 Can you guess what this is?



whatt is it

8 Comments:

Taylor Carroll said...

Ummm...Is it a blue ringed octopus?

Taylor said...

Just letting you know.... if you want people to guess you should check the picture on the reader. Maybe name it someting different if you save it. The picture tells us what it is.LOL but it really helps if you have no clue.

- Andrea* said...

Yes, I saw that. I just have a billion other things to worry about. Thank you though.

Taylor Carroll said...

Now this picture looks like a flower. :)

- Andrea* said...

Be specific. :)

Taylor Carroll said...

I think it's a hibiscus flower, but I'm not sure. :D

- Andrea* said...

I'm sorry. I feel bad. I can't really tell you or give you hints to what it is. Heck, it may not even be a flower. Just make sure you are specific when you answer. :) By the way, I like your blog. I'm going to go look at it some more.

Christina said...

I don't understand. Where does it tell me what the picture is, Taylor?

Post a Comment