About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Poem of the Week #7

One Heart to Hold



She's holding onto him
She's holding him tight.
He's scared to lose her.
but her heart is out of sight.
She belongs to someone else.
And he'll never know,
24531How much he meant to her.
His feelings, he couldn't show.
He couldn't understand her.
Miles apart inside,
hand in hand.
Feelings seem to subside.
Holding her heart close,
protecting herself from pain,
For her love to him, was merely a game.
She longs for him in the rain,
And she cry's for him in the dark.
She has to let go, her heart is being torn apart.
She's weaker than she appears,
but stronger than she knows.
And I guess this is the way,
True love, truly goes.



By: Sarah V. Carey


To see the site where I got this poem, click here!

2 Comments:

Taylor said...

You kind of only post love poems. And this one seems pretty sad. Is there any personal connection to these poems for you? I know the ones I write always relate to my life or one of my intrests so I was just wondering.

- Andrea* said...

I post things that have to do with teen lives. I don't only post love poems. I have posted poems about teen life and growing up. I'm not worrying about the poems relating to me. I try to find poems that the blog readers may relate to. So, it may or may not relate to me. I enjoy your constructional criticism. Thank you for it in the posts that you leave. : ]

Post a Comment