About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poem of the Week #5



Time Passes By

Hours pass me by
time passes bt Pictures, Images and PhotosI grow older each minute
I don't know why
I don't want it to be this way

I wish that I could put a stop to time
I'd give every possession
I'd give every dime
I would give everything that I have

When I look back, I remember it all
I remember that one boy
That showed me how hard I could fall
I never wanted that to end

When I look back, I sure do remember
That one special friend of mine
Who was born in December
I could tell that God put her in my path

I would stop time the first chance I'd get
I would go back to kiss
The ones I love and would never forget
Hours would no longer pass me by

By: Andrea W.





Here are some blogs that have to do with poetry that you may like :

2 Comments:

Taylor Carroll said...

This is a very nice poem. Time Really does suck. :( I know I've just wanted it to stop before.

- Andrea* said...

Thank you! I actually wrote this myself. It isn't the greatest but I couldn't exactly find any good poems. I know that it is just horrible when you want time to just stop or worse, when you want to go back in time.

Post a Comment