About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Homecoming 2010 (:

Homecoming is always an exciting weekend, you have the homecoming football game and then the dance. Most sophomore and freshmen look forward to this day every year because juniors and senior still have prom so they look mainly forward to that. This past weekend was our schools homecoming. Our theme at the high school I attend was Hawaiian, it was actually really cute. I really had a blast! I went with my boyfriend, best friend, and her boyfriend. We had dinner at my house, thanks to my wonderful mom. A lot of girls don't go to homecoming for one simple reason: Drama. Actually, there was no drama at homecoming that I know about. Last year, it was full of drama for me and my friends. It just made my night no fun, but oh well this year was incredible! I am so glad to hear that everyone got home safe and soundly. What was your homecoming this year like? I would love to hear your stories!

2 Comments:

Courtney said...

I wish I could say there was no drama. Chad and i had to leave early. My cousin hates him. And she was calling him names all night. So we left.
~Courtney

Unknown said...

Oh my! That's horrible. Family members shouldn't do that to eachother especailly at a school dance! I am sorry Courtney. :(

Post a Comment