About Unfabulous Teen Secrets : )

UTS is a site that was made by three people, Morgan, Austin, and Andrea for mainly teens. Our goal is to connect with teens like ourselves. We would love to hear your thoughts and tips on how to make our site better. Don't be afraid to communicate with us :] There are interesting questions, facts, polls, information on how to cook a few things, advice on anything, and a lot more fun things! We have a special activity for each day! If you would like information on those activites, look under Activities of the Day on the right column.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

How Do You Cheat A Cheater?

cheater Pictures, Images and Photos
I was thinking of a new blog post and the title "How Do You Cheat A Cheater?" popped into my head. I'm not exactly sure what I will write about so let's see where we end up. In my whole dating life, I haven't exactly been cheated on except once. I have had boyfriends of mine talk to other girls about how they like them or would like to hook up with them. What I hate the most about it all is that I had to hear it from a lot of different girls and not my boyfriend. One time, someone was trying to help me while I was crying and they asked me, "how does all of this make you feel Annie?". At the moment, I kind of felt numb. I didn't know what to say to them because I was between the states of disbelief and confusion. Have you ever been in a situation where your boyfriend or girlfriend has cheated on you? How did you find out? I just want you to know that it is never right for someone to cheat on you. Even if they claim you are a bad boyfriend or girlfriend, it still doesn't make it right for them to cheat on you. I understand that some cheating cases are worse than others based on the severity of what the person did when they cheated. Do you know anyone that has been cheated on? Maybe you have seen a movie on television where someone was being cheated on. I want you to put yourself in their postition and answer the question my friend asked me. Also, I do believe it is wrong if you date, kiss, flirt, or anything along those lines and above with someone that is dating someone already. If they are with someone, they have an invisble sign on them that says "hands off".

2 Comments:

Victoriaelisee12 said...

I really like this post, i think today its more & more common to get cheated on, and its sad i see a lot of girls thinking its okay that they are getting cheated on because they want to be with a person,its really sad how relationships have become something of little meaning to a lot of teens today.

- Andrea* said...

Thank you Victoria! It truly is sad! I can't believe how girls can keep going back to guys that have cheated on them! Likewise with the fellows!

Post a Comment